ALL-IN-ONE ASSET MANAGEMENT
AssetStack ® is a comprehensive asset management platform that enables easy handling and storage of all power plant lifecycle information, operations and activities in one unique place.
“NamPower is delighted to embark on this journey with BaxEnergy. This robust solution will be a catalyst to intermittency management which emanates from renewable energy sources. Furthermore, it will help NamPower to optimize the available energy sources which may culminate into reduced cost of electricity to our customers”
Senior Manager Energy Trading at NamPower
“We thank BaxEnergy for this result and the work already accomplished; we still have a long way to go and in a relatively short time to make further progress and achieve an efficient system that meets the challenges of renewable energies tomorrow. Thank you for the collegial work between our companies so that each can provide the best solutions for tomorrow”
General Director at EnergieTEAM
“New technologies and collaboration with companies such as BaxEnergy’s is critical to helping us lead the transition to a low carbon future. ESB is delighted to work with BaxEnergy on this pilot project and the benefits it will bring to our organisation”
Wind Operations Performance Manager at ESB
“In our daily work, we have many legal obligations and duties to fulfill. If we do not satisfy that, the consequences could be fatal. With AssetStack® I’ve stated out that we will ultimately save money by saving worktime, such a good deal!”
Managing Director & Head of Technical Operations at ImWind Technik GmbH
Created to fit all the management levels
AssetStack® allows to model, design and execute business process activities across all departments of the organization. All data in one place gives more value to people and time and reduce mean-time-to-action
Improve the decision making process, obtain reports with KPIs and information to take decisions , reduce costs and increase the overall ROI.
Track arranties’expirations, check resource availability and workloads, enforce procedures, control financials.
Plan and keep track of maintenance operations, schedule activities, monitor field technicians, check stock levels, increasing assets’ efficiency.
Receive guidance for maintenance operations, access documentation from a single repository, execute safety checklists.
Does your digital transformation live up to expectation?
AssetStack® provides the infrastructure to create entities, data forms and workflows helping to centralize and secure the data, track all changes, save time and boost the overall team productivity
Ticket to address issues
Open a ticket directly from GIS interface and be promptly notified of any issues through automatically generated work orders.
THE INTEGRATED TICKET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
- Allows to manage issues from first contact to final resolution storing all transitions
- Provides escalation and routing rules based on custom criteria
- Supports a wide range of notifications options
Work order management
Handle and execute scheduled maintenance, recurring payments, tickets status and inspections checklist
WORK ORDERS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
- Issues to address
- Maintenance activities to perform
- Resource assignment
- Involved suppliers
- Locations and times
- Work instructions
- Due reporting requirements
- Work order follow-ups
- Work order sign-off
Plan, schedule and assign work orders for greater control over maintenance processes
WORK ORDERS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:
- Use Calendar to plan, schedule and assign work orders
- Show past, ongoing and planned maintenance
- Visualize planned maintenance status and drill into each item to check the accuracy of performed tasks
- Show due maintenances (Reactive, Preventive)
- Show contingencies and resources availability according to human resources, spare parts, tools and equipment.
Select human resources in the most effective way.
- Store and organize all employees information
- Check individual skills and select always the right person for the job
- Measure job execution performance
- Personal data
- Contact information
- Emergency data
- Up-to-date certification status
- Groups and organizational structure
- Calendar (holidays, duties, sick leaves)
Keep track and prove all environmental, health and safety documentation
- Audit management, planning and reporting
- Check individual licenses and certifications of human resources and suppliers before assigning work orders
- Manage health & safety related qualifications for human resources and suppliers
- Control workplace hazards, maintain incident records and share best practices
- Manage special requirements for environmental hazards and disposal procedures
Warehouse & Inventory
Keep track of warehouse stocks and plan new supplies’ orders based on recurring maintenance requirements
- Specification and properties of warehouses
- Levels of materials (Minimum, recommended, maximum, current)
- Possible suppliers, including expected supply time
Documents for logistics