How do we process candidate data?
BaxEnergy Italia Srl, in order to select professional figures to be included in its staff, offers the possibility of presenting one’s spontaneous application, in the “Careers” section of the website www.baxenergy.com. To this end, BaxEnergy Italia Srl requires the candidate to provide any useful data to verify the suitability to cover job positions within the Company.
The data controller is BaxEnergy Italia Srl:
- Office address: Via Sclafani 40/B, 95024, Acireale (CT), Italia
- PEO address: [email protected]
- PEC address: [email protected]
- VAT: 04880720877
1. Data processing methods
BaxEnergy Italia Srl receives and processes your data with respect and maximum attention
The personal data you provide will be processed by BaxEnergy Italia Srl on paper, computer or telematic support.
Of the data received BaxEnergy Italia Srl will take care of:
- the exact registration, so that they correspond to what you have declared;
- the updating at each communication of your variation;
- the storage in a form that allows your identification, for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected.
2. Purpose of processing
We require your data in order to understand whether you are the professional figure we are looking for.
The company also undertakes to treat your data in accordance with the principle of “minimisation”. This means that BaxEnergy Italia Srl acquires and processes data limited to what is necessary for the following purposes:
- Staff recruitment and selection.
- Possible establishment of the employment relationship.
It therefore falls within the cases of Art. 6, para. 1, let. b) of the GDPR.
The provision of your personal data is mandatory for the purposes referred to in points a), b). Consequently, your refusal to provide the data will make it impossible to assess your profile as well as your professional aptitudes with respect to the role to be filled.
BaxEnergy Italia Srl reserves the right to remove the data received from its archives if the data is found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date upon inspection.
Please note that, for the processing of personal data contained in the Curriculum Vitae, spontaneously transmitted to the Data Controller, your consent is not required (art. 111-bis of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
3. Scope of data circulation
Your data will be processed by as few people as possible, specifically authorized by BaxEnergy Italia Srl.
Your personal data may be communicated, strictly in relation to the purposes indicated above, to the following subjects or categories of subjects
a) to subjects in relation to whom the current legislation provides for the obligation to communicate, in compliance with the requirements of tax and accounting regulations;
b) to professionals (both natural and legal persons) to whom the Data Controller should entrust certain activities in outsourcing (e.g.: employment consultants, for the purpose of preparing the documentation necessary for the establishment of the employment relationship)
c) to service companies (including IT companies) to which specific management tasks relating to contractual obligations are entrusted (payroll, meal vouchers, management of IT systems, data entry subjects, etc.).
We also inform you that:
- The communication of your data to the categories of subjects referred to in point a) constitutes a legal obligation with which the Data Controller must comply.
- The communication of your data to the categories of subjects referred to in letters b) and c) is necessary in order to carry out the preliminary fulfilments with respect to the establishment of the employment relationship.
In relation to the categories of subjects referred to in letters b) and c), the Data Controller undertakes to rely exclusively on subjects that provide adequate guarantees regarding data protection. The Data Controller will appoint them as Data Processors, pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulation. The list of Data Processors is available in the company. You will be able to view it, upon request to the Data Controller, through the email address at the end of this notice.
Furthermore, your data will be processed, exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes, by company employees and/or collaborators assigned to personnel recruitment and selection, specifically designated or authorized and instructed by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 29 of the Regulation.
4. Data dissemination
Your data will never be disseminated
Your personal data will never be published, displayed or made available/consulted by unspecified parties, unless required by a law, regulation or EU legislation.
5. Data retention
Your data will be kept for as long as we deem necessary for your selection
The personal data you provide us with will be retained for as long as is necessary for us to carry out our assessments of your recruitment needs and, in any event, for no longer than 1 year from the date of receipt.
6. Extra-EU data transfers
Your data will not be transferred outside the European Union (EU)
The Controller does not transfer personal data to countries outside the EU.
7. Rights of the data subject
You have the right to request access, rectification, portability and erasure of your data, as well as restriction and objection to processing.
What do you have the right to ask BaxEnergy Italia Srl?
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to request from BaxEnergy Italia Srl:
- Access. You can ask for confirmation that there is or is not a processing of data concerning you, as well as further clarification of the information referred to in this policy
- Rectification. You can ask to correct or supplement the data you have provided, if inaccurate
- Deletion. You can ask for your data to be deleted if it is no longer necessary for our purposes; in the event of revocation of your consent or your objection to processing; in the event of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation to delete it or if it relates to persons under the age of sixteen.
- Limitation. You may request that your data be processed only for the purposes of storage, with exclusion of other processing – for the period necessary to rectify your data – in the event of unlawful processing for which you object to the deletion; if you have to exercise your rights in court and the data stored by us may be useful to you; if you object to the processing and a check is being carried out to ascertain whether our legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
- Opposition. You can object at any time to the processing of your data, unless there are our legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh yours, for example for the exercise or our defence in court.
- Portability. You may request to receive your data, or to have it transmitted to another data controller indicated by you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Furthermore, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali.
At any time, you may ask to exercise the above rights to BaxEnergy Italia Srl, at the addresses indicated above.
7. 8. Marketing Communications