Energy Studio Pro is the only turn-key solution available in the market for visualizing, analysing and optimizing power plants operations, across multiple technologies and manufacturers, all in one place.
Workflow management and custom reports
Energy Studio Pro provides strategic features for complete digitalization of your power plants and their management process: Automation Studio for workflow management, Reporting System for custom reports concerning any business area, tailored software and hardware development to exploit customers’ infrastructure to their maximum potential.
Execute custom and automated reports with configurable parameters for any business area. All data collected and stored can be extracted and reported, including measurements, statuses and events, calculated or aggregated data, KPIs. Generate reports on production, availability, power curve efficiency, MTBF and MTTR, daily reports and monthly reports.
The Automation Studio provides a state-of-the-art workflow engine with an easy-to-use workflow diagram editor. Users are provided with pre-configured blocks that can be used to build custom logic for data processing, data exchange and notification.
The Automation Studio comes equipped with pre-built workflows for automatic analysis of Wind and Photovoltaic power plants that you can use as is, or as starting point to build your own.
Leverage existing Investments in IT Infrastructures
BaxEnergy works closely with its customers IT and ICT Depts to leverage existing investments in infrastructures.
We are open to work with IT/ICT Depts to analyse existing hardware, connectivity and software interfaces exploiting them to their maximum potential.
Third party integrations for data acquisition are common activities for our team; interconnection with external systems such as commercial systems or plant management systems are key factors to build an integrated solution that leverages all of your past and future investments.
Boost your overall productivity
- Work with one system regardless of technology and manufacturer
- Become independent from the OEMs
- Benefit from a reliable and independent data acquisition chain
- Enable your mobile workforce to take actions from anywhere at anytime
- Detect energy loss and recapture yields through effective diagnostic tools
- Use your own alarms to detect silent outages and underperforming behaviours
- Turn your data into effective decisions via preconfigured and customized reports
- Leverage your existing investments in data acquisition infrastructure
- Scale up from a single power plant to thousands ones of various types